When booking please make sure you receive a confirmation email before you're sure of the date
A few suggestions:
- When inquiring, please make sure your email includes your name, as well as dates you are inquiring about.
- It is also helpful if the subject of the email includes the type of event your inquiring about, as well as dates you are inquiring about.
- We generally book 2-3 weeks in advance, and rarely have short notice availability.
- If you are contacting The Vault about a specific date, make sure that date is available before inquiring. Keep in mind an open date on the website does not necessarily mean that the date is available, but it is the first step in checking if the date is clear.
- Out of respect for other venues in the triangle, we ask that touring acts not play in the triangle (The greater Durham, Raleigh, and Chapel Hill/Carrboro areas) two weeks before or after their show at The Vault. This is meant to ensure that each show at each venue is a success for all parties involved, given the close proximity of these towns. All offers and booking negotiations are contingent on this understanding.
In addition to the event posted on our calendar, we are available for rental for private events during daytime and/or evening hours. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (allow 2-3 business days for a reply) and let us know what date you’re interested in and we will provide you with rates and info.